We support our clients in legal, fiscal and regulatory affairs. Our approach is efficient and solution-oriented.
Our 80 or so attorneys, tax advisors and notaries are managed by experienced partners and organized into the specialized teams listed below. This enables us to fulfill our briefs efficiently and in a way that is constantly geared toward the needs of the specific project. We have offices in Zurich and Basel, the two biggest business centers in Switzerland.
For us, being independent is a key factor in best serving the interests of our clients. As always, we attach great importance to having very high standards with regard to conflicts of interests, something which can no longer be taken for granted in international legal consultancy. To ensure that we remain independent even when working internationally, we have built our own global network of correspondent law firms. This enables us
to select our international correspondent attorneys exclusively on the basis of the needs of the individual brief and without having to adhere to the stipulations of a group of law firms or a network organization.
- Employment law
- Banking and financial market law
- Occupational pensions and social security law
- Compliance support
- Corporate and commercial law
- Intellectual property rights
- Real estate
- Information and communication law
- Antitrust and competition law
- Listed companies
- Life sciences, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology
- Media and entertainment
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Notary services
- Private equity, venture capital and corporate finance
- Private clients
- Litigation and arbitration
- Public sector and regulatory
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Commercial (white collar) criminal law
VISCHER is one of Switzerland's leading law firms. Our attorneys, tax advisors and notaries will help you with a wide variety of legal matters – promptly, reliably and with the utmost expertise.
Chairman and Partner
Dr. Ulrich Vischer
Dr. Andreas C. Albrecht