As partner of the WORLDWEBFORUM, we are delighted to invite you to the 6th edition of this inspiring business conference dedicated to “Digital Transformation & Thought Leadership“ on January 18 and 19, 2018, at StageOne Event & Convention Hall in Zurich.
In the past 5 years the WORLDWEBFORUM has developed into one of the leading business conferences in Europe. C-Level executives, pioneers and visionaries from around the globe come together yearly to deal with chances and challenges of digitalization.
Facts & Figures of the WORLDWEBFORUM 2017:
- 87% C-Level
- > 1’500 participants
- > 47’000’000 media reach
- > 25 countries
- > 150 journalists
- official Trailer WORLDWEBFORUM
Live on Stage on January 18 and 19, 2018:
- Bruce Dickinson, Lead Singer Iron Maiden, Pilot & Entrepreneur, London: 666 the number of the beast 3:)
- Mark C. Thompson, Senior Executive Coach and Bestselling Author, San Francisco: CEO Coach of Steve Jobs & Richard Branson
- Glenn Gore, Chief Architect Amazon Web Services, Seattle: The brain behind the disruptive Amazon Cloud
- Wilhelm Oehl, Partner & CXO Eight Inc., San Francisco: Inventor of the Apple-Store with Steve Jobs
- Nancy Pfund, Founder & Managing Partner DBL Partners, San Francisco: Early impact investor in Tesla, SpaceX and Solar City
- Prof. Dr. Charles O’Reilly, Frank E. Buck Prof. of Management, Stanford University, Stanford: Inventor of the 'ambidextrous organization'
- Prof. Dr. David J. Teece, Thomas W. Pusher Prof. in Global Business, University of California, Berkeley: Inventor of the 'dynamic capabilities'
- Prof. Jérome S. Engel, Adjunct Prof. Emeritus, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley: Internationally recognized expert on innovation and venture capital
- Johann Schneider-Ammann Federal Councillor Minister of Economic Affairs Education and Research Switzerland: Ambitious economic promoter with an entrepreneurial background
- Prof. Dr. Lino Guzzella, President ETH Zurich: Highest academic of Switzerland, Nr 5 worldwide
- Suzanne DiBianca, EVP, Corporate Relations & Chief Philantrophy Officer, Salesforce, San Francisco: She is the "kick-ass" woman in tech
- Ed Brown, VP & General Counsel Malwarebytes, San Francisco: The rising star from San Francisco
- Andreas Gall, CIO Red Bull Media House, Salzburg: Innovator of the Media Industry
- Carissa Carter, Director of Teaching and Learning d.school, Stanford University, Stanford: The agenda setter at d.school
- Scott Coleman, Head of International Pinterest, San Francisco: Responsible for growing the audience worldwide
- David Le, Managing Counsel Corporate & Commercial, Lyft, San Francisco: Responsible for funding rounds of nearly $2 billion in new capital from investors including Alibaba, Tencent, Rakuten, etc.
- Sam Rosenblum, Director of Business Development Coinbase, San Francisco: World’s largest digital currency holder
- Ray O’Farrell, EVP & CTO VMware, San Francisco: Virtualizer of the data center
- Jacqueline Poh, Chief Executive GovTech, Singapore: Leading Singapore’s move towards digital government
- Sasha Schriber, Principal Digital Artist, Digital Platforms & Group Lead Disney Research, Zurich: Digital innovator with financial and artistic background
- und weitere
In addition to the Main Stage interactive forums take place to promote the knowledge transfer:
- breakout sessions with key speakers
- market hall with the latest trends and technology
- interactive workshops
- industry verticals: Augmented Reality, Food Chain, Responsive City, Cloud, Future of Work, Digit!mmo, Finance, IoT, Retail, Tourism
- and more
Tickets are available here.
Benefit now from our special price 1'280 CHF (excl. VAT) - For the discount code you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.