Anna Martin-Niedecken, Co-Founder & CEO of Sphery Ltd (fitness games) and Senior Researcher Game Design at the Zurich University of the Arts
Sphery Ltd is a FitTech start-up from Zurich that specializes in game-based, personalized and multimedia training concepts and technologies.
- Meet Anna and Sphery
- How to revolutionize the international fitness and health industry
- Beyond entertainment: the importance of gaming technologies for the economy and society
- The gaming technology ecosystem of Switzerland and Greater Zurich
- Typically Swiss: Universities of Applied Sciences - the example of the Zurich University of the Arts
- Greater Zurich as a location for successful start-ups
Send your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us during the live talk.
Our talk host
Our production partner
Seervision, a start-up from Greater Zurich that offers AI-based camera operation, supports us with the production of the broadcast.
Discover all events you can meet our expansion experts or partners
“Collision is one of the world’s biggest tech conferences.” – Bloomberg
The ETH Industry Day highlights current research and entrepreneurial activities at ETH Zurich and provides a platform for industry to meet ETH researchers and ETH spin-offs.
Can we put you in touch with a peer company or research institute? Do you need any information regarding your strategic expansion to Switzerland's technology and business center? Give us a call or drop us a line.