This San Francisco Bay Area based position is an opportunity for a highly motivated individual who possesses a passion for international business to join a high-profile foreign direct investment organization. The Greater Zurich Area AG is seeking an experienced project manager to part-time support its business attraction efforts and brand awareness focusing on the West Coast USA.
- Develop and execute a research based marketing strategy focused on attracting American companies to Switzerland.
- Identify, engage and develop relationships with San Francisco companies and service providers who can assist in our mission
- Develop, maintain and track qualified leads and project pipeline in company CRM.
- Assist US companies in navigating the various regulations and incorporation requirements necessary to establish a business in Switzerland.
- Provide assistance and a range of professional services to assist the GZA West Coast team.
- Provide assistance and introductions to San Francisco-based service providers seeking business opportunities in Switzerland.
- Manage relationships with partner organizations; government and private sector entities in San Francisco; and State and Federal governments in the U.S. and Switzerland.
- Develop and deliver sector-focused San Francisco sales presentations.
- Attend various industry conferences and networking events to broaden our exposure and expertise to trending areas of technology.
- Manage reporting requirement
Requirements and Experience
Candidate should have significant experience managing projects with global scale; excellent communication and presentations skills; and previous research experience, combined with the following requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a business development position combining international experience
- Native English speaker, German language skills a plus
- Proven experience as a client relationship or project manager
- Minimum Bachelor’s college degree
- iOS and social media skills
- Well organized, self-starter, able to work independently
- Business plan development, including program development and managing budgets.
- Prior live/work in Switzerland or other European countries a plus
How to apply
Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com