Why Headquarters Are Moving to Switzerland
The Greater Zurich Area offers ideal business location conditions for head offices: a central location, planning security, liberal legal system, a wealth of qualified workers from Switzerland and abroad, liberal labor laws, and last but not least – an attractive tax system. These are all reasons why companies from around the world are basing their management operations in the Greater Zurich Area.
Large international companies are nobody's fool. Switzerland, and the Greater Zurich Area in particular, is the ideal location for corporate head offices. Individual company divisions together with their management operations will find optimum conditions here – whether it is marketing and sales, financial settlement, procurement, supply chain, intellectual property management or human resources.
The following factors have already convinced many companies of the advantages of the GZA:
- Central location in Europe
- Attractive taxation rates for companies and private individuals
- Efficient public authorities for company foundation and business activities
- Liberal labor laws with a flexible and attractive job market
- High quality of living, resulting in easy recruitment of international specialists
- Political stability equals optimum investment climate
- Low ancillary wage costs
- Reliability thanks to an outstanding infrastructure
- Economic freedom as the cornerstone of successful entrepreneurship