1st Chinese Market Fair
Join SCCC's seminars to understand the newest digital developments in the Chinese markets, the interaction between the two economies, as well as deep dives into practical aspects of doing business in China.
Choose your seminars of interest and stay up to date on the latest Swiss Chinese economic development.
Fee includes access to all seminars, booth area and catering services.
We look forward to seeing you.
08:30 Registration and Welcome Coffee
09:00 Welcome by Officials & Host
- Chinese officials
- Swiss officials
- Felix Sutter, President Swiss Chinese Chamber of Commerce
- Fred Kleiterp, CEO EMEA, Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
09:45 Key Note Speech
by Fred Kleiterp, CEO EMEA, Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
10:00 Grand Opening with Officials and VIP
10:45 Seminar Block 1
- Digitalization: The Digital Area
- Belt & Road - FTA: Financing
- Doing Business in China: Tax
11:30 Seminar Block 2
- Digitalization: Future of Mobility
- Belt & Road - FTA: Economic Impact
- Doing Business in China: Legal
12:15 Lunch & Fair
Engage with the experts on China at their booth, while enjoying a lunch break.
14:00 Key Note Speeches
Topical experts will share their view with the audience and kickstart the afternoon with thought provoking insights or outlooks that will energize you for the afternoon.
15:00 Seminar Block 3
- Digitalization: Industry 4.0
- Belt & Road - FTA: Free Trade Agreement
- Doing Business in China: Operations
15:45 Seminar Block 4
- Digitalization: From Product to Platform
- Belt & Road - FTA: IP Panel
- Doing Business in China: Cyber Security Law
16:30 Closing Remarks
by Felix Sutter, President Swiss Chinese Chamber of Commerce
17:00 Apéro & Fair
More information & Registration: https://www.sccc.ch/events/?event=17